§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following sections, we shall inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be used to refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The controller, according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Therapiezentrum am Maienplatz, owned by Annika Gläser. Waldburgstr. 1, 71032 Böblingen
Email: email@example.com, Tel. 07031236262.
You can reach our data protection officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, and probably your name and telephone number) will be stored by us for purposes of answering your inquiry. We shall delete the data generated in this context once its storage is no longer required, or we shall restrict its processing, if legal retention periods exist.
(4) If we hire commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail below about the respective procedures involved. In doing so, we shall also mention the specified criteria for storage duration.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights over us with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or cancellation
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, that is if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we shall collect the following data, that is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure its stability and security (Legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1) Point (f) of the GDPR.
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (actual page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Referrer website
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files assigned to the browser you are using and stored on your hard drive. Through these cookies, particular information is transmitted to the institution that sets them (in this case, to us).Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet content more user-friendly and effective overall.
a. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functions of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the overall session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f. The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your Flash Plugin. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and they do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish to allow data processing by the Flash cookies, you will need to install an add-on such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Fierfox (https://addons.mozilla.ord/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/ ) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by switching to private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§4 Social Media Plugins
a. Facebook Plugins (Like-button)
Plugins of the social network provider Facebook are integrated on our web pages. The provider is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. The Facebook Plugins can be recognized by the Facebook logo or the “Like-button” (“Like”) on our website. An overview of the Facebook Plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
§5 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the services of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) When you visit the website, Google will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data collected when you visit our website is transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. If you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before pressing the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the formation of these user profiles, but to assert this right, you must turn to Google.
§ 6 Meinungsmeister & Golocal
The Meinungsmeister widget is integrated on our website. The Meinungsmeister widget is used to display to the visitor of the website information regarding the reputation of the operator of the site. Via the Meinungsmeister widget, visitors can access the entire reputation page at www.meinungsmeister.de, where further details can be viewed.
The operating company of the Meinungsmeister widget is the GoLocal GmbH & Co. KG, Landsberger Str 94, 80339 Munich, Germany.
Golocal sets a session cookie on the visitor’s information technology system. The session cookie disappears as soon as the website is left again. Each time one of the pages of this website is called up, on which the Meinungsmeister widget has been integrated, the internet browser on the IT system of the person concerned is automatically prompted for the IP address and the Date of call to transfer. These data will be deleted after 7 days.
§7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the function. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact details:
Therapiezentrum am Maienplatz, Inh. Annika Gläser. Waldburgstr. 1, 71032 Böblingen, Email: email@example.com, Tel. 07031 236262.